As you can see, it's very similar to the effect that I achieved with my photography, but also some characters are in focus. This is also an idea I can play with within my final design ideas. Also, the use of colour I want to explore more, as I think something like this would look really good with different hues and saturation's applied, but through my own means, not using software (for me this makes it more experimental).
At the moment my thoughts are I want a series of designs that can work as a singular piece, or as a two or three or more as a whole when the viewer stands back from it.
This could possibly even stretch to these designs working on book sleeves, double page spreads or even mousemats to bring my influence of Graphic Design back into it, but for now I just want to focus on getting different patterns and exploring colour to create a truly interesting piece of work.

No comments:
Post a Comment