Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Pattern


After doing some more personal research into character form and structure I looked back through what I had already done for inspiration.

I went back to look at the first pieces I did, in particular the panda with chaos going on around it as a comment on deforestation (which is one of my favourites produced for this project). I looked again at the background that I produced which was completely random at the time, and thought that I would do the same with less colours and more earthy tones.

After doing this, I wanted it to have a different look so I simply just cut them up and re-arranged them which after contemplation looked different but really effective.

After doing this it became clear to me that pattern would be a big part of my design by choice - but I like the idea of having random pattern that would be out of my control depending on my method or media choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment