This was a task in session for a group of 4 of us to come up with something creative. We all decided that what we all enjoyed doing the most was randomly doodling, so we came up with the first of our 'doodlings' (shown left) where we each had a section of the paper and drew whatever we felt like at the time. This was good for me as it was something fun and completely random not knowing what the outcome would be. It was a good feeling to be free to draw whatever I wanted and to 'go with the flow'.
Our second creation was a bit more limited (shown right) for this we decided upon having a time constraint in which to draw upon what the person to our left drew, to carry it on. I felt a bit dubious about this at first as most of my drawings are controlled and I don't allow much room for error when i'm drawing by myself. It felt free up until the point I realised that I had a time limit - so I was anticipating that rather than just carrying on, which of course led to having no ideas.
I definitely preferred the first of our creations - not just because I found the second one much more difficult to get used to, but because we all chatted and had a look at what the others were doing and laughed about it, whereas the second, we were concentrating in silence trying to get what we wanted to do done.


No comments:
Post a Comment